Korea – Application Help

The following information is designed to assist myIllini applicants in filling out the application, and Common App applicants in filling out the Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) after submitting the Common App.

Education Section Help

Report the grading scale used at your institution.

Courses Section Help

Enter the course name and grade/mark for grades 9 through 11. If you've already completed grade 12, the grade/mark should be reported in the Courses Year 12 section of the application. Otherwise, the grade/mark for grade 12 should be listed as in progress (IP).