Second Bachelor's Degree Applicants

If you have a bachelor’s degree but want to earn another one at UIUC, you can apply for a second bachelor’s degree.

How to Apply

If you completed your first degree from UIUC in the fall of 1982 or later, contact the college in which you want to earn your second degree and they'll tell you how to proceed. Otherwise, you should apply as a transfer student.

Priority & Exceptions

Most of our colleges give priority to applicants seeking their first bachelor’s degree. You should note that some colleges don't accept applications from students who have already earned a degree. Review our open and closed programs to learn more.