DACC Pathway to Illinois
The University of Illinois and Danville Area Community College (DACC) have established a Pathway program. This program provides unique opportunities to DACC students interested in pursuing their undergraduate degree at Illinois.
There are several benefits and expectations with participating in this unique program.
- Participants in the Pathway program will be offered admission as a transfer student to an Illinois major as long as all requirements have been met as posted in the Transfer Handbook. The competitiveness of admission to certain programs will depend on the quality of the applicant pool, which may vary from year to year. All participating students must read and understand the requirements listed for their intended program of study in the Transfer Handbook.
- Students can work toward admission to any of Illinois' 150 programs of study.
- Students will have access to an Illinois advisor on DACC's campus approximately twice a semester. This advisor will assist participating students in carefully selecting their coursework to make sure they are staying on track for admission to Illinois.
- The Undergraduate Admissions Office will also be available to take appointments or hold information sessions on DACC's campus approximately twice a semester.
Terms & Conditions
The following requirements must be met:
- You must be enrolled at DACC and it must be your primary institution.
- You must complete the Transfer Agreement Form by the time 30 graded hours have been earned at DACC.
- You must complete 60 transferable hours of college credit by the term of entry at Illinois.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to meet with the Illinois advisor when the advisor is at DACC.
There is not an application for this program. If you are interested in the DACC Pathway to Illinois program, complete the Transfer Agreement Form. This information will be shared with both DACC and Illinois. Please return the form to the address provided.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact one of the following representatives:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
University of Illinois
Coordinator of Transfer Advising and Pathway Advisor
University of Illinois
Coordinator of Counseling and Transfer Articulation
Danville Area Community College
Information about the program is subject to change.